Monday 8 December 2008

Welcome back

I've started this blog, as momentum is finally picking up on my musical project, Rogue Process, along with a bit of a change of direction, in that I'm finally accepting some outside help, in the shape of Ali McDonald, vocalist for Livingston-based hardcore/punk band Redundant.

In the blog, there will of course be info about the day-to-day goings on within the project, as well as various musings from myself, probably including stuff about various bits of musical gear, my college course, other UK-based industrial/electro acts, and pretty much anything else under the broad spectrum of 'stuffs dat i liek' music-wise.

To kick things off, here's a remix I've been working on recently for my mate Phil's project 'Anowrexiya'. It's sans-vocals currently, and there are certain elements I'm going to change before it gets committed to .aiff, but it should give you a pretty reasonable idea of what to expect from the finished product:




In other news, Ali and myself should be meeting up on Thursday to record some vocal tracks, so all going to plan, there should be a lot of new stuff to show very soon :)

No comments: