Tuesday 9 December 2008

Oh god, here we go again...

I'm going through another phase of my body-clock deciding to spaz out on me as of recent, and I haven't seen daylight at all today...
On the bright side, however, I've been working on some music for a second release (yes, the one after the first one which isn't complete yet, but gimme a break!). This second release will be entirely made on my current setup, as opposed to the first album, which is about 85% Sonar/PC based.
Of course, lots more to come, but here's a taster clip of my most recent activity:



Okay, I'mma try sleep some. I've taken enough Valerian root to tranquilise a great whale for several days, so all going to plan, I SHOULD get a good sleep. I hope.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Woooooot! I now have a blog too!!! We got told to make one at college for our artwork... Mine currently has nothing on it so you're beating me Seamus!!! xxx